Thursday, August 7, 2008

Boulder Bound

We leave for the 5430 Triathlon in Boulder tomorrow. I say we because it makes it sounds like there is a crew involved, but in all reality it's just me. Chuck will be there working the expo with our local Denver rep Simon, who is a coach, an RCV beta tester and a great triathlete himself, but for all I&P the shoot is a one man show. Kinda. Although a scant five days ago I shot all 112 miles of the Vineman long course solo (in my peppy little Kia from Enterprise), I am quite dependent upon a motorcycle pilot for most shoots. And in Sundays case, I not only get a moto, I get a SIDECAR to boot!!!!! Another RCV first, boys and girls, shooting for the very first time in my own little self contained (yet attached) video pod. Yippers! We (there is that pronoun again) are already calling it the RCVpod. I have been wanting to test this for a long time and this weekend, in Boulder, Colorado, will be the test site. So stay tuned RCV fans as we continue our intrepid R&D on the road, in the pack and on the fly to bring you the most dynamic, highest quality Real Course Videos available this side of Saturn. Lotsa photos on the way.

No comments: