Monday, April 21, 2008

iTunes

http://phobos.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewIMix?id=279192242

Beach Boys Lyrics



This song kills me. Always has, always will. The reference to the car is 100% metaphorical. Duh. We even tried it a couple of time in spin class. Good effort, interesting results. I thought I'd try iTunes to publish the set list but they for some reason only used 7 of the 18 songs from that set. Maybe I got censored by the music gods, dunno. The above link should take you there if ya wanna 30 second sample of this musical masterpiece by Brian Wilson. Or you can splurge and buy it for .99 cents. Talk about a bargain. It is particularly important today, and I dedicate it to, my dear friend who is having a tough time of it lately. All I can say is: Don't Worry Baby (Everything will turn out Alright).

No comments: