Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Day twenty-nine, precious little time


She said that nothing changes everything.

You agree?

I see her point but I think, as usual, there are exceptions, so yes I disagree because there are things that do change everything.

Death would be one.

Love another.

But I am thinking more about what we experienced this morning.

That 'commit to the process' thing?

Sure. With commitment comes passion and perseverance and presence.

I smell a metaphor about to bloom.

It's like that guy who busts his tail for forty miserable years at the same soulless company, saving 20% of every paycheck in a retirement account only to have a myocardial infarction on his 65th birthday.

All that sweat for a

The goal is the daily process, experiencing the glory of now, not waiting till retirement for the ROI.

Poor guy.

It changes everything.
return on his investment, but didn't quite get to retire in the Canary Islands.

No comments: