Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Day Seven.


Sure.

Do you always encrypt with conversational asymptote, or did I catch you on a roll?

Sorry, yeah, it helps get me outta cheap social situations. I just don't have the patience anymore.

Cut right to the chase, eh?

Absolutely, my Mom used to preach that if you don't have anything useful to say, find something. The arrow quip just happened to be the last thing I had read.

Brilliant.

(shrug) maybe. My cardiologist told me this morning that it is more important that my heart beats regularly, than at some fixed rate. Got me to thinking about longevity, time and purpose.

Your take away?

It's later than we think.

They toast by bumping cheap plastic cups holding outrageously expensive cheap American lager, an irony not lost upon either.

No comments: