Monday, January 13, 2014

Day Thirteen


Day Thirteen

Time flies. We are 24 hours from two weeks in. Enough has already gone down to make a sanitation engineer sneeze. You have come to the middle. We started long ago.  Not to worry, the story always starts now, here, with your involvement. You wanna game? Jump in. Take a look around. Choose an ally. Make the choice solid, as there are pranksters, thieves and masters of the con lurking behind every dumpster, in every shadow. Shine your unique wattage. Light the way.

I asked the other day for a definition of one word. I don't care what Random House says, same goes for Wikipedia. I am interested in your abstract. If we are going to spend time on this path (as it seems we are) I need you to reinforce and reciprocate . You gotta want this as much as I do. You gotta know that I am not in this for the gold. There is something more. Something greater, something we cannot fully understand but know and feel by the power of its presence.

I think my poor body knows. I think my soul knows. I'll ponder it some more today and see what we can analyze from the centrifuge.

The daily spin is competition.

Dr. Awojobi's spin on it here.

No comments: