Saturday, March 3, 2012

Join Us


This took me a LOT longer that I had anticipated, but sometimes that happens. In my last IM I thought I could go sub-10, and THAT didn't happen, so I suppose estimates are just that. Thanks to all of you for your encouraging words on my return to the pool. I have some video of that as well, but I am not quite ready to segue into the comedy genera just yet. These things take time.


Thanks also to everyone who put up with my seriously sour comportment this morning in the HoM. If it hadn't of been for YOU, Rodrigo & Gabriella, Nick Lowe, Jethro Tull, Steppenwolf and The Boss, I would have packed up the tents and slunked off into oblivion. When all was said and sung we had a very productive 90 minutes and again flirted with ye olde second wind.


It is a beautiful crisp and sunny late winter afternoon and now that I am about to wrap up the inside work, I still have time for a casual 5K recovery run in the park.


More exciting CompuTrainer Multi-Rider @ BAC Madness in March tournament action tomorrow afternoon as the highly touted Team Five (Bernie and Stephanie) take on the terrifically talented Team Six (Chris H and sub June) on the ten mile course at 1600. Which also happens to be secret code for 4pm, MDC and You Have to be Cruel to be Kind (in the right measure). You don't want to miss this one sports fans, the House will be Rockin', especially if Ace brings some ice cold Ale.


Off for the run. Have a superb Saturday night one and all.

No comments: