Monday, March 12, 2012

Godzilla V Rodan









That hour we lost yesterday is laughing at me now. Made a presentation pitch to a highly respected local research center this morning. This after our run-of-the-mill 60 minutes in the HoM. This after a sleepless night spent putting the finishing touches on the presentation. It goes backwards in time as if I was auditioning for the role of old (or young) Ben Button himself. Now I am gassed, starting to hear that inner-ear high pitch that always signals danger.


LACK OF SLEEP>HIGH PITCH> MISTAKES


I am attempting to rally with a pot of Italian roast but I can tell that only a solid round of ZZZZZZZs will really do the deed.


All this would be OK if I was heading to the couch for some Netflixing, but instead I am heading to the HoM for the Monday night MiM match between Teams Two and Ten, a pairing of gigantic proportions, some calling this one bigger than Godzilla versus Rodan! That is big! (and please, should you watch the video, note the sound, especially the high pitch, it's awesome!)


We are in file transfer of the video shot in London yesterday of the Olympic TT course (Mens) and I am anxious to take a quick look later tonight. I am rendering a short vid on the weekend's action and also hope to have that up later tonight. I think I have the perfect solution to close the deal with the aforementioned client. It will take some work, but I think we can pull it off and make everybody happy.


Guess I just lost my nap.


Pix: In the cool and swanky lobby with tropical fish. The Federal building behind the birch. Some swim, some fly.

No comments: