Friday, February 4, 2011

Warming Up


Another sizzling CompuTrainer class this morning at The Factory. Today with Scott at the wheel. Following are my weak excuses for not participating in the session:

1) I was shooting stills and video.
2) I am a superlight traveler this trip and only brought one kit, which I thoroughly stunk up yesterday.
3) I was up till midnight working on the Boxed Set DVD numbers.
4) Skipped breakfast.
5) Elevated HR and low biorhythms.
6) Totally wussed out.

Regardless, we captured enough media for the demo that will soon be making the rounds to attract sponsors, advertisers and partners. I have one more meeting with Kari and it's off to Bob Hope Airport in lovely and warm Burbank for the long slow flight home, where, it seems, Seattle is warmer than Phoenix today. So we got that going for us.

See ya'll in the HoM tomorrow morning at 0730. Please dress appropriately as I will again attempt to prove that today's excuse number six was a one time deal.

You've been warmed.

Couple of iPhone stills from this mornings CT class at The Factory.

No comments: