Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Partner Up



As the PSA of the day, please remember that you can click on the video title (Partner Up) and watch on the RCVman YouTube site in full HD with the correct aspect ratio of 16:9. Or you can go to the side bar on the left, find RCVman YouTube and click on the latest post, which in this case is Partner Up. I have yet to solve the cropping issue with the blog, so that is something that I will look into when I get back from the dentist. Assuming I can still feel my face and have motor function capabilities.

Bravo Zulu to Kathy G who hammered out a 55 minute performance on the BAC15 this morning after class. There is some frosty-ness on the roads today, but that shouldn't stop us from the usual Wednesday 5K recovery run in the park at 4. I need an easy one after three hard efforts in a row.

Oh, yeah, and just in case you missed it, there was a Hitchcockian moment in the video where the RCVman appears to be struggling with the requested wattage. I suppose to hammer that point I could have used black and white. Scary.

Great day to all. Run happy.

No comments: