Tuesday, July 27, 2010

50-41

Oh Boy, the top fifty countdown is finally here! I am liking this lots spin kids. If if weren't for severe legal ramfications, I would compile, burn and get these to you as set lists for your spinning accompaniment, but, alas, even my team of lawyers suggests that I refrain from this musical sharing activity. Could you imagine Uncle Neil (or in this case Trey) tweeting me and requesting that I cease and desist from using Down by the River in the House of Pain?

PUHLEASE.

Under the letter of the law, then, The RCVman Top 100 Spin Songs of ALL-TIME, numbers 50-41. Time to heat it up.

50, Africa, Toto
49, Funeral for a Friend, Elton John
48, Abracadabra, Steve Miller
47, Runnin Down a Dream, Tom Petty
46, China Grove, Doobie Brothers
45, Make Me Smile, Chicago
44, And She Was, Talking Heads
43, One of These Days, Ten Years After
42, Down By the River, Neil Young
41, Tennessee Jed, Grateful Dead

2 comments:

ej said...

Also, don't forget those two or three BTO and Bad Company songs. Was there ever a better rock group than Bachman Turner Overdrive? I think not.

KML5 said...

We'll be takin' care of bizness every way. Not to worry.