Thursday, June 4, 2009

Encore

Alright multi-sport fans, here is this week-ends event. And I used the term casually. We have a camp site reserved Saturday night at Kitsap Memorial State Park. Michael, Elliott, RG and possibly Jack are going to make camp Saturday afternoon after their games. We are riding out from the usual take off spot at 305/Day Rd. around 6. That gives me time to get in some more video work. We'll camp Saturday night and get up early (duh) and do a little 7 miler before a pancake breakfast, and then we'll ride home. That will give me time to get in some more video work. If you want to camp, you are welcome, but please let me know so we can haul your gear in one of the two SAG vehicles. Sound fun? RSVP by hitting the comments icon and letting me know. You are also welcome to just ride one of the two legs. The two day event looks like this: Ride 15 (approx), camp, run 7, eat, ride 15 (approx).

Did I mention that all this will give me time to get in some more video work?

Oh yeah, and we released IMC today. http://racermateinc.com/

3 comments:

ej said...

I'll see if Sam go go but I'm riding over there at least either Sat or Sun.

KML5 said...

No golfing involved.......

ej said...

Well, I do have golfing stories.