Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Join our Team


A new and exciting fundraiser has come onto the RCVman radar. The MS Ride in (and around) Mt. Vernon, WA will take place September 10&11. Two of our more prominent HoM spinners are active in this event and I have officially thrown my helmet into the big ring today. Here is the link to donate to our team, the Bainbridge Slugs. Please help out in any amount you can. I will be shooting video of the 92 miler, so please accept this as my gift back to you; for every donation to either me or to the team, you will get a comp discount code to download the completed video. Then you can watch and train indoors all winter long in order to come out and tackle the 2012 ride with us. How cool is that? And it's free simply for a donation towards this important cause.


Oh, and then there is the (award-winning) jersey.


Thanks to Team Captain Tom Kelly and Rin Lanza for their hard work and marketing skills to get the normally 'racing that week' RCVman out to ride. If the new Kestrel is ready that might be fast, if not I am sure Trixie will be game for some more fun.


Let's ride.

No comments: