Saturday, May 28, 2011

Flow Finders


Here is the route for tomorrow's 13 miler. Start/finish at the world famous Duck Pond at Battle Point Park. You can click on the bottom boxes to see details (elevation). Start time is the Sunday casual of 1300. I will put a jug of Gatorade (or similar) at the covered bus stop intersection of Day Rd and Manzanita. Please bring your race day nutrition. I have ordered sunny skies and 65 degrees. This is a fun little route, with some pretty demanding climbs, an off-road section and some rollers. Traffic should be light, dogs napping. Looking forward to it. NOTE: Those of you not up for 13 running miles SHOULD show up and ride your MTBs along this beautiful course to both enjoy and support.


Please let me know if you plan on running so I know how many pizzas to order.


Let us find the flow. Carpe Diem.

7 comments:

Stephanie Rohl said...

I'll be there. : )

Stephanie Rohl said...

Peterson and Arrow Point on the return....YIKES! Are you trying to kill me?

Willow said...

I'll be there as well! Have to leave after run (mom's in town)!! I agree with Stephanie, are you trying to kill us??!!!

ej said...

i'm going to train today so i can do tomorrow what my body says i shouldn't

KML5 said...

What doesn't hill you makes you go longer. We can rest on Memorial Day (oooops, not). SHR: This is IT, the last hard effort before NODM. At approximately three tomorrow you are officially in taper. Be sure to stretch at the M's game (about the seventh inning).

Nice one ej.

ej said...

i aggravated my back installing a garden hose...

KML5 said...

Stepahnie, Willow and Kerry kicked my butt for what turned out to be 13.5 miles. Fear not, we will spin at 0530 tomorrow so you can toughen up those little back muscles.