Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Who am I?




Who am I?

I am a endogenous opioid that blocks pain, decreases appetite, creates euphoria, reduces tension and lessons anxiety. I am not an over the counter drug. I am not a hot item on the black market nor am I sold on the street. I am free, yet there is a price to pay for my services. You must work. Work hard. Add intensity. Then, and only then, will I come and visit with you. You will then ask me nicely to stay. And I will. As long as you regularly call my name. You can call it when running, spinning, riding, climbing, and even on that POS treadmill you like so much. I don't really care, however I am fond of triathlon and HIT sessions on the CompuTrainer. One other thing. You will miss me when I'm gone.
One free ticket to see tomorrow night's exclusive screening of Race Across the Sky at the Bainbridge Cinemas for the first one to ID me.

And please stop by before the show, from 5-8, to see some cool product displays and health and fitness information. We'll be set up in the lobby across from the ticket booth. Can't miss.

2 comments:

FW said...

Surprised that no one chimed in "endorphines"!

KML5 said...

And you can call me E.