Friday, November 12, 2010

Feed Your Head



It keeps getting curiouser and curiouser.

We're in the locker room after Tony's rollicking spin session this morning. I am on the far side of the room and Steve is on the other. We are in various stages of heading to the shower and sauna. A guy walks in. Gives Steve a pleasant greeting and then asks if he was riding indoors again. Steve replies to the affirmative.

Guy then says, "I just don't get the concept of riding to nowhere."

Steve astutely counters with, "Well we just did a guided tour of the Island."

Guy snorts and adds, "Yeah OK. But you know what would be really cool? If you could watch a video and have the resistance change along with the actual ride. But I guess nobody has done that yet. I would do THAT."

Steve looks across the room at me.

I return jawbone to proper location, secure towel and walk towards the shower.

Vowing along the way to do more promotions, advertising and marketing.

Guy: Start HERE.

Latest video spot on the CompuTrainer Cruise to MEXICO later today.

I'm late.

2 comments:

FW said...

Cool story. Really shows how opportunity shows up when you show up first.

KML5 said...

Now we just gotta STAY first.