Thursday, September 10, 2009

542 Festival


Flew in from Manchester BOAC, didn't get to sleep last night. All the way Murakami's paperback was on my knee, man I had a dreadful flight. I'm back in the RCVman studios.

With apologies to the Fab Four (Lennon & McCartney in particular although Georgie Boy gets in a couple of juicy string-bending licks), I make it home in one piece. It's 0542 on Thursday and I am heading out momentarily for the first spin class of the fall schedule. With lot's of exciting new info, data and stories to share. They are best shared live, bit if you can't make it to the BAC this warm (very) late summer morning, please stay tuned for lot's of video in the upcoming days.

Here is the haps for this weekend: The 542 Festival up in beautiful Bellingham which, if last nights fly by at 40,000 feet is any indication, will be a spectacular weekend.

The UK girls really knock me out. Midori too.

No comments: