Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Elvis for 20


I found him!!!!!!!!!

Here is an Elvis shot taken today on Capitol Hill, cleverly photo shopped in B&W to appear circa 1959 (and don't even ask where we found those dresses), writing directions to the next 20% hill start. He is a very nostalgic guy and prefers his Schwinn Varsity, even weighing in at 47 pounds and three gears, to that of his 10K titanium and carbon Cervelo. I guarantee you that the rest stop at the top of hill number 20 (of 20) will be Heartbreak Hotel.

Also got a call from the boss with four important tidbits:

1) We sold our first ever four-pack of RCVs as a result of yesterdays mass e-mail (see Rain & Snow).
2) I am back on the payroll.
3) I have a five hour shoot Friday aboard the crab boat they use on The Deadliest Catch.
4) Multi-Rider RCVs are almost ready for beta testing. Folks, this is gonna be BIG.

I hope.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Elvis deserves at least one comment. My fav is 'In the Ghetto'.

KML5 said...

I thought this pic of The King with his bike is very cool, guess my captioned attempt at humor must have made his mamma cry.

Anonymous said...

Gee, my eye went right and I did not even notice the bike.

Anonymous said...

my eye went center. 1st to the kid'z head, then to the girl's hand....tough duty steadying that handlebar!

KML5 said...

Know what? That is an amazing photo. I looked at it again after hearing your takes and tendencies, and I saw it in a while different light. Look at the expressions on everyone's faces, what was being said, does the kid know who is writing on his head? Is he still around? What did E write? Was that really HIS bike (the Royal Schwinn). Fun stuff. Wish I had a picture of me and Mr. Presley. WOW.