Sunday, March 9, 2008

Spin Kids




Our Saturday morning group gathered together in the House of Fun (formerly known as The House of Pain). We go to see my buddy MAX quite often all the while cranking Zep, The Who, Gabriel, Stones, AC/DC, Stevie Earle, Phish, and lots of classic R&R oldies you've probably forgotten. Like Telstar, My Maria and The Lonely Bull. It's more fun than a barrel of primates, and a monster workout, to boot.

L to R: Steve, Philip, Heather, Jan, Matt, Thom, Dianne, Mike, Cheryl, Chris, Lynn F. Bernie, Steve R., Steph, me kneeling in reverence and awe, Lynn, Chris and John.

Later that same day (top foto) at the Seattle Bike Expo. Ray and Charles are selling Real Course Videos faster than I can make them. Good work boys! Thanks to the Seattle Triathlon Club (Sea-Tri) for working the booth with us and handing out 300 VHS (I know) copies of the film that made Trevor Griffith a household name in the Puget Sound: Northwest Triathlon 2002: One Perfect Race. And, yes sport fans, OPR contains the hit singles, "I wanna be a Wahoo", and "One Perfect Race". Still available on DVD, it is.

No comments: