Friday, May 22, 2009

New Spin

After my conversation with the fine folks at Trek Travel on Wednesday, I felt compelled to cut another version of the TT Santa Barbara tour. Problem was that I only had about 10 hours to do it, as the St. George IM preview shoot is tommorow. I currently sit in my wonderful room at the La Quinta in SG and wanted to post this before my trail run in the red rocks literally outside my door. I will post some stills from that after we preview the ride start and I pick up the van at the airport. Might be a while, so in the meantime...........

2 comments:

FW said...

A Real Course Training video of this ride would have to include time in the hot tub with a pinot noir. Oh yes, none of this two separate bathtub stuff either, if you know what I mean, "C Alice."

KML5 said...

RCVman would like nothing better than to finish each ride with a tub and a glass of Pinot, rest assured. As a historical footnote, a lot of these interviews were shot in Los Olivos were several "key" scenes from Sideways were shot. I did an int with the owner, and for the record, they do have some very nice Merlots on the wine list.