Sunday, March 6, 2011

Just Run



Ten things that crept into my mind as I ran 13.1 miles this morning:

1) Why did I bring sunglasses and not a fleece stocking cap?
2) Why didn't I stash a water bottle at the half-way point?
3) Why do these people have to drive so fast?
4) Did I really need that last glass of Cline Zinfandel last night?
5) Will it ever be warm enough to run in a singlet again?
6) If you think that you are ready for a fast Half-Ironman, you are delusional.
7) There is virtue in vigilance, just keep running.
8) What if everything we know is wrong?
9) The gym sign said, "Seven days without exercise makes one weak".
10) Pizza and Guinness is gonna taste GREAT tonight.

Next time I'll bring the ipod, easier to listen to someone else philosophize.

Pic: No one to run with today except for my bunny wabbit.

No comments: