Monday, September 20, 2010

Call a T

I sit in the empty Springfield/Branson Regional Airport and think that I should have taken the extra day in order to complete the Branson 70.3 download. Faith at the front desk at the Extended Stay waved the wifi fee for me Friday night but wouldn't budge on the late check out. I was 60% finished with the YouToob upload and had 30 minutes to get to the giant church that houses BMAX, Ken and Diane's beautiful health and fitness studio. The plan I tried to sell was to allow my computer to stay in the room doing the upload and I would pick it up on my way to the airport, two hours later.

Sorry, that would be three and WAY past checkout. But it's just my computer, housekeeping can work around it and if you are overbooked, just shut it down and I will pick it up at the front desk. Common, it's my blog post for the day. Important stuff.

Too risky, but you can buy another day and then it isn't MY problem.

Now Simon calls from Leeds with the big (bloody) exciting news that he and Fiona (both of 00 status), have successfully pitched the BBC and their long running show, A Question of Sport, into using two CompuTrainer Real Course Videos for an upcoming episode and I need to select the best two finishes for this use.

OK, I can do that. But I wish I had uploaded the video last night because Kona is in three weeks, and I have two shoots before that, AND I must do another expo video demo.

FOLKS WE'RE DOWN TO THE LAST TWO MINUTES OF PLAY.

Here is a sample of the show
. I am going to suggest Canada and NYC as the RCVs.

I wonder if I can upload video from the wifi on the flight. If AA has it.

ONE MINUTE TO GO.

And Ken wants the Branson 70.3 on DVD for local coaching.

THIRTY SECONDS.

CALL A TIME OUT.

No comments: