Sunday, September 19, 2010

Branson in the Books





Post event. The inaugural Branson 70.3 is in the books. Great course. Terrific venue and almost a perfect locale to host an event the magnitude of the 70.3 series. I take back every snide remark I made about Branson during the run-up to this race. I even have Michael Lovato, who took a third place overall today saying that he rated it a 9.3 on the IM 1-10. Not too bad for a first time event in the place they call the buckle of the bible belt.

I am feverishly cutting video back in my Extended Stay suite for a couple of reasons.

1) We got some dyno-video out there today. REAL good stuff ('specially the bike, duh), which, should, then, of course, naturally, go for,

2) A killer RCV.

So I am leaving y'all with just a few stills of the day. Some artsy stuff from T2 and from the finish line at Branson Landing, featuring Michael Lovato and Kelly Williamson, the overall Women's Champ.

I will have the video up tomorrow before check out and our session with Ken and Dianne. Fly out at five. I am warming to this place (it was 89 at the finish line).

No comments: