Thursday, January 7, 2010

Fat & Happy



Oh boy, how I can't wait to get the Phase 93 studio addition done! I am down to trimming out the base drawers, laying the last bit of Pergo faux-flooring on the two steps and then the finish trim work around the cedar desktop. With any luck at all I might be making the big move by this time next week.

And not a moment too soon as I have several video projects that need immediate attention. The first two have their genesis in the linked three bits of "news" gleaned from the on-line pages at the Seattle Times and CNN. Bastions of unbiased journalism in the democratic model that they are. I will leave the video genera to your imagination, suffice it to say that I am a big fan of satire. "Gentlemen, there will be no fighting in the War Room".

Also on tap is a trip to Houston on Jan 18-21, so if any Lone Star CT users are out there and would like to get in on the media training frenzy, just drop me a line and we'll hook up for an interview session. There are two Multi-Rider Centers in Houston that I am trying to get in touch with to film some of their classes. I have decided that our Multi-Rider page on the RacerMate website should include video, or at least a nice jpeg, of each facility, so this is a start. I will continue to update and film during the entire 2010 season wherever the RCV shooting schedule finds me. And once we have the schedule solidified, I will post that as well in order to give the centers advance notice. After all we are not paparazzi.

A few comments on the links:

Diet & Exercise internal device can't tell the difference between a Big Mac and Tofu? Ya gotta love a technology that can't do what we can, eh? Sheesh.

Sex for good health. I have found that in the long run I burn more calories during the chase that after the capture:)

PC on Fat. Have there been any grants given to study the effect of fat on the brain, because these people have it and and all the political correctness in the free world won't change the fact that they eat too much and exercise too little. Call it what you want, fat is still fat.

Pix: Kate Major out of T2 in Kona last year. Not a lot of body fat on this gal. The Phase 93 studio addition. It may not be Industrial Light & Magic, but it'll due for now.

4 comments:

ej said...

Nice looking studio you have there. Well done!

KML5 said...

Thanks, I think it will be OK. We hit a homma today. Looks like I am off to France for the Tour in July!!!!! Details as they get hammered.

ej said...

I may be living there or in Italy by then.

KML5 said...

Coolest.