Thursday, November 15, 2012

Lanzarote

We have been getting in some spectacular rides here on Lanzarote in the Canary Islands. Yesterday four segments, we call then stages, and one long one this morning into, amid, and out of a series of rains squalls. What we did manage to capture is pretty good, despite what I continue to feel is overly heavy traffic. Maybe it's because when we are isolated it is heavenly and even one Range Rover or lorrie makes it feel like I-5 at rush hour. Simon and Fiona are my gracious hosts, along with John and Sarah. They are a foursome of strong riders who show exceptional poise on the hills and traversing the many roundabouts. We have another interview shoot scheduled at poolside in an hour so I must leave this expensive wi-fi spot and get back to work. As I left my external hard drive back at the apartmento all I have to show today is this shot from Malaga last week. Hope I haven't previously posted it. I will, however, post additional shots from this locale sometime tomorrow. Or the next day.

Time slows here. Adios.

No comments: