Monday, October 11, 2010

Race Day 2010

This one might play a touch better in the cropped format, but if you really want to see it BIG, watch on the RCVman YouTube site, here. We just completed the final interview (Louise Collins, F24-29 Age Group Champion), and on way back out to airport to drop Simon at the curb. I will try to get another video done before my flight tomorrow morning. It has been another great visit to the Islands. We have already begun the plans and preparations for next years trip.

I, for one, plan on getting here in 2011 in better shape, with a new camera and hopefully on a new ride. We have eleven months, three weeks and four days. If by now you are the slightest bit confused as to which indoor cycle ergometer best gets you heading down the long and windy road to Kona, I have failed in this years primary objective.

Remove all doubt here.

2 comments:

ej said...

Great videos!

KML5 said...

I am getting some heat on another forum for my choice of music on this one. Imagine that!