Sunday, February 24, 2008



OK, today's the day. Chilly Hilly 35. 3K of elevation gain over 33 miles. Bainbridge Island, WA. A ride that Bicycle Mag rates as one of the four best in America. WOW. I will be filming for an RCV starting at 9, and then hopin' on the semi-retired Great Panuzi (2000 Softride Rocket Wing) to do a high speed (?) lap myself. Here is a shot from 2005 or so of all the folks riding over from Seattle on a Washington State Ferry, the Wenatchee it looks like. Weather should hold at 40 with some clouds but little rain. Let's ride. I am gonna try to get the RCV pushed into the already hectic schedule in time for a summer release, so stay tuned, and BTW, I finished Kona yesterday and Oceanside is final rendering as I blog to you. Peace and Love my bicycle brethren. I'll add some shots from the ride today later.

No comments: