Friday, March 13, 2015

Day 3.72 The Direct Approach

This being my initial run-through with crowd funding, I have made some mistakes. Like everything else there is a learning curve. Please bear with me as I stumble my way through.

It was suggested that I try THE DIRECT APPROACH. OK, here goes.

The project (Code name Real Course Video - Pucon, Chile) is a benefit-based crowd funded entrepreneurial opportunity. That means YOU (and all your friends) each contribute to the travel and production costs of filming cycling routes in Pucon, Chile. It is one of the most stunning stops on the Ironman 70.3 circuit.

The benefit being that each contributor gets a free DVD, or download, of the cycling travelogue. If you happen to own a CompuTrainer or run a CT Multi-Rider Center (several CTs for group training) you get a fully functional Real Course Video as compensation.

Meaning that you get to see and ride whatever courses I shoot in Pucon. And for only a meager $25 contribution to the cause. The platform is Tilt.com and is very user friendly.

The ULTRA DIRECT APPROACH:

Please help me get to Pucon, Chile to film bicycle courses. Everyone who contributes $25 gets a DVD or download of the trip. CompuTrainer users get a fully functional RCV.  Join our team today! http://tilt.tc/D2xM

Thank you very much.

No comments: